From: "Christo de Klerk" <christodeklerk@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 3:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] Is there an explanation for this strange NVDA behaviour?

Hello especially to NVDA developers

I have encountered the very strange behaviour I will describe below and wonder if there is an explanation or fix for it. This is what happens:

I have noticed this only in Edge. When my laptop runs on its battery and I do a read to end in Edge, NVDA will read for a few minutes, maybe two or three minutes, then stops reading. When I move my arrow keys, I notice that the cursor position is far behind the point where NVDA stopped reading. When my laptop runs off the mains, this does not happen at all. NVDA reads continuously for however long I want it to read and the cursor keeps up with the reading position. I hope this makes sense, because it is quite bizarre to me.

Kind regards

Christo