Re: trouble closing NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Lou!

Gene,  While such a setting might be useful in this particular case, in most cases, where the crash is unexpected, it's not necessarily when the user is trying to exit NVDA, and in that case, restarting is a good thing.  In a case like this, I'd really like to get to the bottom of why it is crashing and ideally fix the underlying cause.  If it happens for multiple users, even more so.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 11:41 AM Lou Kolb <loukolb@...> wrote:
Quentin,

I won't be working again until Saturday, but I'll have a look at the
log then and send it to you, as well. Many thanks. Lou