A weird one!

Roger Stewart

When I started my computer this morning I went to read my email and every key I pressed nvda kept saying "not in a table cell". I have no idea what that was about. I tried nvda key plus q to quit or restart nvda and it kept saying the same silly thing about table cells. Fortunately I have the Spydec P-View utility and I was able to find nvda.exe in the list of running apps and I was able to kill it from there. After I restarted nvda, everything was normal again! This is the first time I've ever had this happen in several years of using nvda. It was probably a one in a million glitch of some kind, but I'll watch and see if it ever happens again but I doubt it will. Any ideas on what might have happened? Just curious as I don't think this is a bug.

Roger