From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] need help explaining object navigation to a friend

It isn't Practical to help unless we know if the person is using the desktop or laptop layout. One system should be taught at a time.

There is a tutorial by Joseph Lee that teaches object navigation. I may send my own in the not distant future.

Other list members can tell you where to get Joseph Lee's tutorial.