From: "Davy Cuppens" <davycuppens@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 2:33 PM
Subject: [nvda] update bug in NVDA 2018.4

Hi folks

I set NVDA so that it is allowed to update automatically and new updates are allowed to be presented while starting up again.

However, I noticed that I was still on nvda 2018.4 and not 4.1. I did the update manually whithout any problem.

I can reproduce this update bug from several other belgian and dutch users.
Regards
Davy