From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need help learning Braille

Hi,

It's never too late to learn braille. When I was a medical transcriber years ago, I had a medical dictionary in braille. That way when I came across unfamiliar words, I could look them up before typing out reports. Hadley School for the Blind does have some very good courses that will help you learn braille.

Rosemarie