Re: need help explaining object navigation to a friend

Gene

Here is a correction.  Read current line in the desktop layout is NVDA key up arrow.  it doesn't work in the laptop layout.

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] need help explaining object navigation to a friend

I just found another command that doesn't work in the laptop layout that is a desktop layout command, read current line, alt up arrow.

However, you may have been referring to the numpad screen review and object navigation commands.  I believe that they work in both layouts, but that's beside the point.  If someone is using the laptop layout and doesn't have a numpad, they need to learn the laptop layout commands.