Re: libra office?

All screen readers, including NVDA, allow you to set verbosity modes, and the default one JAWS is called Beginner.  I am not quite sure how this is controlled in NVDA and am in a hurry at the moment.  Were I you I would start a separate thread asking about how to control verbosity level when working with NVDA, as it appears to be spread across more than one set of preferences and others can help better than I can.