From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lou Kolb
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 4:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trouble closing NVDA

If I recall, speech viewer is a way to show on the screen what the synth is speaking and, no, I don't use it. But I'll certainly check to make sure it hasn't been inadvertently turned on. I do know I've installed several updates with no change in this behavior. I used to run Vocalizer on this machine with no issues. I can't recall whether it started before or after I started using eloquence. Lou

On 2/5/19, Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@gmail.com> wrote:
I have Version: 2018.4.1

I am using eloquence paid version – I have the speech viewer off and
don’t have these issues.