From: Nimer Jaber
Sent: 06 February 2019 00:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Group Moderators
Subject: Re: [nvda] ATTACHMENTS IN EMAILS

Hello,

How are you checking e-mail, are you using Outlook?

Thanks.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 5:09 PM Stephen Thacker <stephenthacker3@...> wrote:

Hi, I know this maybe slightly off topic but can you help me please? I recently bought a new pc quodcore machine with NVDA, Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I’ve installed one or two items such as office etc. However when I receive emails and it says in the subject line attachments but does not detail what those attachments are, how do I detach the attachments? On my old machine I just clicked on the attachment bvut cannot find on the new machine the attachment to click on. Any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance of any help, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!