From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: 06 February 2019 00:27
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FORMATING WITH NVDA

Glad you got it working Steven - note it's NVDA+3, not F3 :)

I saw your other message, but I was busy working on something in Word so just answered this one since I could off the top of my head.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 11:22 AM Stephen Thacker <stephenthacker3@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin, it was not configured correctly it seems: I went into NVDA with NVDA key plus n, clicked on settings and cursored down to keyboard. I tabbed across and it appeared the checkbox for both characters and words had been checked so I unchecked the characters and left words checked and then pressed ok. It seems to be ok now. This professional machine seems to do things in its own way and f3 didn’t do anything. But I’m satisfied at the moment. Did you read my message about attachments?

Cheers, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10