Re: object navigation

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 02:54 AM 2/6/2019, Gene wrote:
You aren't using the correct object navigation and screen review
commands. You use insert numpad and certain keys on the numpad to
move from object to object and you use certain numpad keys by
themselves to read information in the object where you are located.
That's actually quite helpful. I've already applied these principles and have actually gotten some objects.

There is at least one tutorial which I see no one has given
information for yet and you can get information about the commands by
looking in the NVDA manual or the quick reference keys document. Do
you know how to get to these documents?
If no one sends information about the tutorial, I'll see if I can find it.

I do not own these documents, unless they come with the NVDA installation. But I would definitely appreciate them.

Orlando Enrique Fiol