From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 3:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] Python

Run python, not idle. Use whatever text editor you like for programming, the only thing you really need to know that's different is indentation level. As far as I know idle isn't accessible. Be nice if it was just to get a development environment, but really, I don't think you really need it. Plus it would be one more thing to learn on top of everything else.

On 2/6/2019 0:56, Larry Honaker wrote:

Greetings All,

I am beginning the process of learning NVDA and as a former programmer
am interested in trying my hand at a little Python programming.

I downloaded Python 3.7 and executed the Idle app.

The Python shell came up, but I do not see any prompts with NVDA or
Jaws.  What am I missing and how do I proceed?  Any guidance is welcome.

Thanks!  Lh

Larry W. Honaker

Kc8pdx@outlook.com