Re: ATTACHMENTS IN EMAILS

Sadly some stuff can say attatchments but not actually have anything.

Some stuff have automatic attachments like some outlook things, maybe some pictures, those usually are scrubbed with the message but not allways.

On 6/02/2019 1:09 PM, Stephen Thacker wrote:

Hi, I know this maybe slightly off topic but can you help me please? I recently bought a new pc quodcore machine with NVDA, Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I’ve installed one or two items such as office etc. However when I receive emails and it says in the subject line attachments but does not detail what those attachments are, how do I detach the attachments? On my old machine I just clicked on the attachment bvut cannot find on the new machine the attachment to click on. Any thoughts please?

Thanks in advance of any help, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10