Re: can't submit a survey to Hadley

Arlene

Oh, not good! What windows is she using? Is it something to do with Windows ten?  Is it something neither of your screen readers see?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: June-16-16 10:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] can't submit a survey to Hadley

Hi, everyone,

I just finished taking a course in independent living housekeeping. I was able to answer the questions in the survey but when it came to trying to submit it, I couldn't. I tried it with both NVDA and system access to go but neither screen reader saw the submit button. I even tried it with object navigation but that didn't work either. Have any of you had trouble with submitting surveys to Hadley using NVDA? I had to send the email about the survey to my sister to help me fill it out.

Rosemarie

P.S. I tried with webbie browser and firefox but the same thing happened.