Re: Extra stuff announced

Gene

What sort of extra words?  You may be able to change this in NVDA but it may be a change in Windows such as from details to list.

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] Extra stuff announced

GM all,

When I'm looking at a list of files in a folder, as I go down the list,
NVDA interjects extra words in addition to what's on the line.  These
must be column headers or something?  Someone told me, a long time ago,
where in NVDA I can go to turn that off. Very sorry I didn't save that
note or write it down somewhere. Could someone please tell me again?
I'll save it this time.

Thank you.

Howard

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.