Re: video editting

AKH AKH

Hi Chantelle

Very interesting.  I don't have a Movie Maker file.  I use AVS and get
someone else to edit for me.  I wish I could do it myself.  I love
editing audio on Goldwave.  I'm a new Youtuber, if it's not Off Topic,
what's your channel?

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 15:10, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi Andrew.

Well, I'm a YouTuber and since Microsoft took Movie Maker out, I've
been left hanging.

I to am looking for someone to create an addon or something to use
with Plotagon which is a fun program to play with. A program that
brings your thoughts to life.

Do you have a Movie Maker file?

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Chantelle

We will have to ask the NVDA developers.  I'm even prepared to pay to
get a video editor made!

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 14:55, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

I've found an old Movie Maker file and so, I'm using Movie Maker again.

Only problem now is that I also have to convert some of my video files
with Handbrake which sometimes also doesn't help much.

I to am wondering if there's any video editor that would work with NVDA?

Microsoft aren't really helping either.

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Is it even possible to edit a video with NVDA?  Has anyone tried any
applications?  AVS Video Editor does not work.

Andrew