Re: video editting

AKH AKH

Hi Manoj

Great suggestion.  I've just got the Windows Editor - do you know how I
actually play the file I have just imported in to my first project?  I
note that space bar should play, but it says not available.

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 15:43, Manoj Govindraj wrote:
You can actually download Windows movie maker for free from the Internet. You can do a Google search and you will get the correct link from where you could download.
Cheers,
Manoj

http://www.swar-ras.com

On Feb 6, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Chantelle Buys <cbuys6@...> wrote:

Hi Andrew.

Well, I'm a YouTuber and since Microsoft took Movie Maker out, I've
been left hanging.

I to am looking for someone to create an addon or something to use
with Plotagon which is a fun program to play with. A program that
brings your thoughts to life.

Do you have a Movie Maker file?

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@...> wrote:
Hi Chantelle

We will have to ask the NVDA developers. I'm even prepared to pay to
get a video editor made!

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 14:55, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

I've found an old Movie Maker file and so, I'm using Movie Maker again.

Only problem now is that I also have to convert some of my video files
with Handbrake which sometimes also doesn't help much.

I to am wondering if there's any video editor that would work with NVDA?

Microsoft aren't really helping either.

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@...> wrote:
Is it even possible to edit a video with NVDA? Has anyone tried any
applications? AVS Video Editor does not work.

Andrew

--
Never give up, at any cost.

---