Re: video editting

AKH AKH

Hi Chantelle

No, I don't use skyp.  Thanks for the tips about downloading the Movie
Maker.  All kinds of text came on screen, during the download.  I
ignored it and eventually I got the software.  I haven't had a chance to
try it out yet.  Also, I've downloaded the Windows Movie Maker - I
wonder if it is the same as yours?  Did you see the message on this NVDA
thread where someone called manjo, mentioned it today?

How do I get to the timeline, please?

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 16:19, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Do you have Skype?

Movie Maker's easy to use, you have to move to the timeline to play the video.

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Chantelle

Yes please, very helpful.

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 15:57, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

My channel is at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzDN2rSkVPXSPtbLavhglmQ?view_as=subscriber

Tell you what. I'll get that link where I've gotten my movie maker and
send it to you here. Will that help?

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, Manoj Govindraj <manmusical9@gmail.com> wrote:
You can actually download Windows movie maker for free from the
Internet.
You can do a Google search and you will get the correct link from where
you
could download.
Cheers,
Manoj

http://www.swar-ras.com

On Feb 6, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Chantelle Buys <cbuys6@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Andrew.

Well, I'm a YouTuber and since Microsoft took Movie Maker out, I've
been left hanging.

I to am looking for someone to create an addon or something to use
with Plotagon which is a fun program to play with. A program that
brings your thoughts to life.

Do you have a Movie Maker file?

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Chantelle

We will have to ask the NVDA developers. I'm even prepared to pay to
get a video editor made!

Andrew

On 06/02/2019 14:55, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

I've found an old Movie Maker file and so, I'm using Movie Maker
again.

Only problem now is that I also have to convert some of my video
files
with Handbrake which sometimes also doesn't help much.

I to am wondering if there's any video editor that would work with
NVDA?

Microsoft aren't really helping either.

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Is it even possible to edit a video with NVDA? Has anyone tried any
applications? AVS Video Editor does not work.

Andrew

--
Never give up, at any cost.