From: "Chantelle Buys" <cbuys6@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] video editting

Hi.

I've found an old Movie Maker file and so, I'm using Movie Maker again.

Only problem now is that I also have to convert some of my video files
with Handbrake which sometimes also doesn't help much.

I to am wondering if there's any video editor that would work with NVDA?

Microsoft aren't really helping either.

Chantelle

On 2/6/19, AKH AKH <tvz@...> wrote:
Is it even possible to edit a video with NVDA? Has anyone tried any
applications? AVS Video Editor does not work.

Andrew

--
Never give up, at any cost.