From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] python

You don't need to download anaconda, that's just the build environment they suggest.  I didn't use it, I just used the python 2.73 program, as that's the one I had at the time.  I would guess python 3.0 would probably work too, but I've not tried it with their course.  You don't need a special ide for using python, just a plain old text editor like notepad will work just fine.

On 2/5/2019 4:24 PM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi travis

thanks man

i tried once with edx and i had to download anaconda, which is not accessible

could you email me privately?

email is