Re: link for Hadley survey

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi Rosemarie,

I am using the latest Firefox, windows 10 and NVDA 2016.2.

I have no problem  seeing each field. In fact I answered each question with the adjusted combo box and entered a sample answer and explanations that I was only testing. Finally I entered the submit button and my submission was confirmed with the usual invitation to create my own Survey Monkey questionnaire.

The interface was very clear and combo boxes and check lists were exactly matched up and working perfectly.

I wonder why you were having difficulty?

All the best,

Cearbhall