Re: Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

JM Casey

Isn't that a Windows command, not an NVDA one? Most windows+ key combinations are, anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Manoj Govindraj
Sent: February 6, 2019 6:03 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

Hi,
For some reason from last few hours, the nvda command windows key plus M to go to the desktop has stopped working for me. When I quit nvda and restart it again, I am able to go to the desktop. But as soon as I click on start button, I am not able to access the desktop. I am sure I have accidently disabled some command which is why I am facing this issue. I use a laptop with windows 10. Would wait for your suggestions.

Best,

Manoj

--
http://www.swar-ras.com