From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] link for Hadley survey

Hi Rosemarie,

I am using the latest Firefox, windows 10 and NVDA 2016.2.

I have no problem seeing each field. In fact I answered each question with
the adjusted combo box and entered a sample answer and explanations that I
was only testing. Finally I entered the submit button and my submission was
confirmed with the usual invitation to create my own Survey Monkey
questionnaire.

The interface was very clear and combo boxes and check lists were exactly
matched up and working perfectly.

I wonder why you were having difficulty?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!