Re: Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

Manoj Govindraj <manmusical9@...>

Guys,
Problem solved. I just reset nvda to factory settings and now it is
working fine. Thanks for all your prompt help and valuable
suggestions.

Best,

Manoj

On 2/6/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Really, makes sense. I should have thought :)

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 06/02/2019 23:57, Gene escreveu:
Windows m moves you to the desktop and minimizes all windows.
Windows d takes you to the desktop but doesn't minimize anything. I
hadn't thought about this before, but the mnemonics make sense.
Windows m for minimize, and Windows d for desktop.