Re: link for Hadley survey

Ron Canazzi

Hi Rosemary,

I have no problem navigating this page and at the very end, there is a submit button. I don't want to fill out the survey because I haven't taken any such course. Actually, I thought of filling it in with all negative answers for laughs and giggles and then submitting, but that would screw up someone's reputation there. This is obviously a specific survey requested for students and the URL is probably proprietary.

Hi, everyone,

Here's the link for the survey I was trying to fill out.

Rosemarie

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZB552HL

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.