Re: Problems With NVDA

My apologies. I should read more carefully. That is all. 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Travis Siegel
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems With NVDA

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but asking questions that have already been answered in the original post doesn't help anyone, it just adds unnecessary clutter to the list. Normally, I'd not say anything about this, but I've seen a rather large increase in this kind of behavior over the last couple months. It's almost like people are reading support scripts like when you call a help line, and the person on the other end of the line goes through their list of questions, regardless of what you told them when they answered the phone. Can we at least make an attempt to read messages before replying with questions that are already answered in the email to which we're replying? I think it would make everyone a lot happier.

On 2/6/2019 7:08 PM, Governor staten wrote:
What version of NVDA are you running? What Windows operating system are you running? That's enough to get us going.