From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron
Canazzi
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 2:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] link for Hadley survey

Hi Rosemary,

I have no problem navigating this page and at the very end, there is a
submit button. I don't want to fill out the survey because I haven't taken
any such course. Actually, I thought of filling it in with all negative
answers for laughs and giggles and then submitting, but that would screw up
someone's reputation there. This is obviously a specific survey requested
for students and the URL is probably proprietary.

Hi, everyone,

Here's the link for the survey I was trying to fill out.

Rosemarie

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZB552HL

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.