From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: 06 February 2019 23:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

hi there, follow up this thread. Sometime I experience this issue also. I  would restart the Screen reader and turning it back on. or do a full restart of your machine.

Thanks

Best Regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 6:03 PM Manoj Govindraj <manmusical9@...> wrote:

Hi,
For some reason from last few hours, the nvda command windows key plus
M to go to the desktop has stopped working for me. When I quit nvda
and restart it again, I am able to go to the desktop. But as soon as I
click on start button, I am not able to access the desktop. I am sure
I have accidently disabled some command which is why I am facing this
issue. I use a laptop with windows 10. Would wait for your
suggestions.

Best,

Manoj

--