Re: Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

Chris

Use the restart option of your laptop to see if that will fix the issue

From: Manoj Govindraj
Sent: 06 February 2019 23:03
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] Windows key plus M suddenly stopped working

Hi,

For some reason from last few hours, the nvda command windows key plus

M to go to the desktop has stopped working for me. When I quit nvda

and restart it again, I am able to go to the desktop. But as soon as I

click on start button, I am not able to access the desktop. I am sure

I have accidently disabled some command which is why I am facing this

issue. I use a laptop with windows 10. Would wait for your

suggestions.

Best,

Manoj

--