Re: Windows Movie Maker

AKH AKH

Hi Chantelle

Great advice, thanks.  My next challenge is to take out a few seconds of
video clip from the middle of a longer video.  It seems that people who
can see set some kind of marker at the start and end of the section they
want to cut out.  I have tried using trim, but this cuts the video
before and after the bit I want to cut and when I press cut command from
the edit menu I am left with only the bit I do not want and the video
parts I do want is deleted.

Andrew

On 07/02/2019 12:47, Chantelle Buys wrote:
Hi.

In movie maker you have to go to video tools and tab until you get to
speed. There you can speed up the video. I've tested it and it does
work there.

Chantelle

On 2/7/19, Chantelle Buys <cbuys6@...> wrote:
Hi.

Movie maker doesn't work as it use to but, wow, I've forgotten about
that effect.

Let me try to speed up a video I have and see if mine works?

Chantelle

On 2/7/19, AKH AKH <tvz@...> wrote:
I'm using NVDA and Windows 10 and I'm trying to apply an effect to my
video.  How can I do this with keyboard commands.  I get to the effects
list and choose 'speed up video' but I can't get it to work.

Andrew

--
Never give up, at any cost.