Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2019-02-07 4:31 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hey guys.
My apologies. I'm so used to laptops that I forget desktop machines still exist. From what I gather, the NVDA commands are different in desktop layout.

On 2019-02-07 4:12 PM, Robert Geoffroy wrote:
No problem to read the current line. I often just need reading the line before and/or after the cursor. For instance, with Jaws, insert+7 enable to read the line before the cursor and insert+9 the line after the cursor ! I'd like to do the same with NVDA.

Thanks,

Robert