Re: Reading parts of the cursor's line

Gene

Yes.  It sounds as though you want the ability to read by sentence and perhaps an add-on designer may provide it.

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading parts of the cursor's line

I'm writing a lot (articles and even books) and when I'm correcting some text, I often need to read again what stands just before the cursor or just after it. It could be more useful if we could reread the whole sentence before where the cursor is and after it, too. Of course, I can remove the cursor to reread whatever I need but it then takes time to go back to the word to be corrected. Is that clear?

Best regards,

Robert