Re: libra office?

Danni

Aha I figured it out! the formula box was checked and as soon as I clicked on that all the chatter went away yea!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danni" <luv2ride67@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] libra office?

Okay tried that didn't work!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andre Fisher" <andrefisher729@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:11 PM

Have you tried disabling Report object descriptions in NVDA's object
presentation dialog?

On 6/15/16, Danni <luv2ride67@...> wrote:
I should have been more clear sorry!
It keeps saying what the file is and sheet and please hit enter for child
... just seems to talk too much!
I don't mind it talking while i type but it's giving me too much info about
what file am in and press this and that and ugg by the time it's done I
forget which info I want to put in the cell!

I wish I could add more but my brain goes into meltdown mode when it starts
talking so much haha