Re: Can't move between cells in Excel

Tyler Spivey

Try scroll lock?

On 2/7/2019 2:07 PM, James Scholes wrote:
Hi all,
Using latest alpha build of NVDA, Excel 2010, Win 7 Pro.  I can't move between the cells of an Excel sheet using the arrow keys.  When I use up, down, left and right, the value of the currently-focused cell is just read out again and the focus doesn't move.
I remember having this issue before, but can't remember how it was fixed.  I've tried NVDA without add-ons and with default settings, didn't make a difference.  Nor did running the COM registration fixing tool.
Any suggestions greatfully received.
Regards,
James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes