From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 08 February 2019 12:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading parts of the cursor's line

Those commands are from an addon, they are not native from NVDA.

Rui Fontes

Às 12:08 de 08/02/2019, Steve Nutt escreveu:
Wow I must say I didn’t know about those commands, and I thought I
knew the NVDA command set pretty well.

Thanks.

All the best

steve

De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Tyler Spivey Envoyé : jeudi
7 février 2019 16:33 À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> Objet : Re: [nvda] Reading parts of the
cursor's line

NVDA can't do what you want natively, but my addon can.
Here's the link again, this time with the readme. I haven't got it put
on the addons site yet because I didn't think it was all that useful,
but maybe it is. Let me know how it breaks and I'll try to fix it.

# Partial Lines

This addon has several operations dealing with lines:
* NVDA+shift+delete changes the up/down arrows to read from the start
of the line to the cursor, from the cursor to the end of the line, or
the entire line.
* NVDA+shift+page up reads from the start of the line to the cursor
* NVDA+shift+page down reads from the cursor to the end of the line.

https://github.com/tspivey/partialLines/releases/download/v0.1/partial
Lines-0.1.nvda-addon

On 2/7/2019 7:22 AM, Robert Geoffroy wrote:
> Yes, it is!
>
> Rkobert

[mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Steve Nutt > Envoyé :
jeudi 7 février 2019 16:19 > À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> > Objet : Re: [nvda] Reading parts of
the cursor's line > > I thought NVDA+Down was read all.

> All the best
>
> Steve

<nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>> On Behalf Of molly
the blind tech lover > Sent: 07 February 2019 14:00 > To:
nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> > Subject: Re:
[nvda] Reading parts of the cursor's line > > Hi.
> Try pressing NVDA plus L. NVDA will read the current line. Press
NVDA plus down arrow. NVDA will read the next line.
> Hope this helps.
>

> Molly

<nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>> On Behalf Of Robert
Geoffroy > Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:30 AM > To:
nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> > Subject: [nvda]
Reading parts of the cursor's line > > Hi, everyone, > > This is
one first question: is there any way to read the current line before
the cursor and after the cursor as well?