From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2019 1:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA Really Dying?

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:49 PM, zahra wrote:

i really hate narrator.
do you remember narrator of windows xp which i use?

Which has absolutely, positively nothing to do with Narrator as implemented today.  Just as the Windows Defender that's on XP has absolutely nothing to do with the Windows Defender, now Windows Security as of Version 1809, on Windows 10 today.

I have come to accept that, for whatever reason, you are clinging to XP like it's God's gift to mankind.  What I cannot accept is making any comments about any software that happens to share the same name, but nothing else, with the long unsupported Windows XP and it's components.

Talking about these as if they are even similar is senseless.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back