From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: February 7, 2019 7:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems With NVDA

Hello again:
I thank all those who found time to respond to my issue.
Brian, My GBRam is a low grid. It is just 2GB. But even with that I don't have this problem with JAWS. But as I said yesterday, chrome appears to be reasonably fine with the screen reader, although firefox and internet explorer are almost unusable.
I am thinking of increasing my GB ram with an SDCard.
Regards.
Ibrahim.

On 2/7/19, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Well I'd not go that far but it is faster on lower spec machines,
certainly.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.