De : nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] De la part de Tyler Spivey
Envoyé : vendredi 8 février 2019 10:34
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Reading parts of the cursor's line

It's the same as JAWS, NVDA+shift+page up reads from the cursor to the
beginning of the line. If you want a different key, you can reassign it
in the gesture editor.

On 2/8/2019 1:22 AM, Robert Geoffroy wrote:
Hi Tyler,

As I'm discovering NVDA and its famous add-ons, a friend tried yours for me. According to what he explained to me, your add-on dos the job but using it seems longer than reading the whole line, and coming back to the cursor whenever it has been left.

I hoped I could have a way as simple as Jaws does: insert+7 reading the beginning of the line until the cursor and insert+9 reading the end of the line from the cursor. It could be nice if we had the same possibility with the whole sentence, which I don't think Jaws offers.

Regards,

Robert