Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Ron Canazzi

This is interesting.  So why does the Cortana voice inquiry launch Internet Explorer by default after a Windows install? Now I changed it since then, but how many people take the time to do so?

On 2/8/2019 6:50 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Article that came out today in The Telegraph newspaper in the UK:

          Stop using Internet Explorer, warns Microsoft's own security chief

If that doesn't convince people that the shelf life of IE is now expired, nothing will.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"