Re: NVDA, JAWS, compared to Narrator

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 08:14 PM, Don Risavy, Jr. wrote:
just did that last night unless there’s a new file?
That's the point, there were two different updates last night secondary to conditions I never thought could or would happen.  It's just easier to re-download so that you will have what I know is the latest version.  That version also removes a step from the Extract All process, so now all you need to do is just Extract All once the ZIP file is on your desktop.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back