Re: Problems With NVDA

hi gene and all again.
whats the best memory for my system?
i turn on my laptop in the morning and use it till the midnight.
then i turn it off until tomorrow.

i only use my system for, browsing, notepad plus plus, playing audio
files with mpchc and sometimes editing files with mp3 direct cut or
converting video files in to audio.
i also had libreoffice previously and wish to install it again, but
using it is difficult specially for me who want to read and edit
Islamic books with it.
but for browsing the web, when javascript is enabled, nvda most times
is slow and even silent when i use it for example in quora websites
and other sites that require javascript.
even nvda is silent and does not work and does not say anything when i
use arrow keys, brows mode does not work and i only hear the name of
website without anything else!
i heard that i cant upgrade my cpu, but my system has 2core cpu and
2.5 gb of ram.
this is the reason that i sometimes the best version of nvda which i
use forever is 2017.1 and sometimes told 2017.2 or maybe 2016.4!
because 2017.2 has one important bug fix which i really need to
preserve my numeroussettings, but it has the issue which i mentioned
in firefox.
also, 2017.1 is very better than other version for me in using
firefox, i believe at least since 2016.1 or even maybe 2015.4!
what should i do in this case?

On 2/8/19, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
But again, you don't say if you have run 32bit Windows or just 64bit
windows. I don't think 64bit Windows 7 or higher, perhaps Vista as well,
should be run with less than 4GB. But 32bit Windows is a different matter.
Almost anyone who ran XP used 32bit Windows.

I'm not saying 32bit Windows 10 needs as little RAM as 32 bit XP. I'm
saying that it should run well with 2gb of ram in most or the majority of
cases.