Re: NVDA, JAWS, compared to Narrator

Kwork

Ease of Access was correct. Under Utilities, if I remember right. Win+u would bring up the Utilities screen, which turned on Narrator by default.

Travis

On 2/8/2019 1:45 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 03:42 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
I’m assuming Narrator in windows 7 was in the settings app?
Pretty much everything, prior to Windows 10 (maybe 8, but I ignore 8 by and large) that's now in Settings was in Control Panel.  I would be shocked if it weren't in Ease of Access (I think they called it that, otherwise check Accessibility).  My memory of Control Panel from 2 Windows OS generations ago is far from perfect.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back