Re: Problems With NVDA

Gene

I don't know anything about your computer and whether it meets the Microsoft specifications for Windows 7.  there is a lot more involved than RAM in determining whether a computer can run Windows 7.  I don't have the technical knowledge to discuss the question but maybe others will.  2.5GB is enough for 32 bit Windows 7.  I would think it wouldn't matter whether you are using Home or Pro.  It's mostly the same but pro has more features.

From: zahra
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2019 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problems With NVDA

how about windows 7?
i just requested one computer service to install windows 7 for me,
when i used it, i experienced heating my system and even wordpad was
unusable for me.
using firefox was more difficult than xp for me and caused more
heating my system and more slowness and silence in nvda!
the windows 7 was 32bit pro, but now, someone told me that if i use
windows 7 home premium, i dont experience such issues and this version
of windows can make me satisfied.