Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

molly the blind tech lover

Well internet explorer was great while it lasted. I've been using Chrome and Firefox for two years now.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 12:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Actually mine launched Edge by default. Not sure why it launched IE for others.

Travis

On 2/8/2019 6:23 PM, Clarissa Mitchell wrote:
I hadn't thought of that.

On 2/8/19, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
This is interesting. So why does the Cortana voice inquiry launch
Internet Explorer by default after a Windows install? Now I changed
it since then, but how many people take the time to do so?

On 2/8/2019 6:50 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Article that came out today in /The Telegraph/ newspaper in the UK:

/Stop using Internet Explorer, warns Microsoft's own security chief
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/02/08/stop-using-intern
et-explorer-warns-microsofts-security-chief/>/

If that doesn't convince people that the shelf life of IE is now
expired, nothing will.

*/A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the
need for illusion is deep./*

~ Saul Bellow, /To Jerusalem and Back/

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.