From: "MAX" <max@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2019 4:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

The management of favorites in chrome and Firefox is almost nonexistent. I use explorer to update and manage my favorites file. Why can’t programmers leave things alone. Especially things that work.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Antique Electronics Site: <http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/> http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/