From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2019 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 08:16 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

So why does the Cortana voice inquiry launch Internet Explorer by default
after a Windows install?
It hasn't in my observation since Microsoft did the forced plural marriage between Cortana, Edge, & Bing in 2016.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back