Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

molly the blind tech lover

I find this article very interesting. It says Microsoft does not support new development of internet explorer. No surprise there.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 4:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

One interesting oddity I discovered lately on windows 7 was no matter when you opened the email some links in emails particularly from the British government seem to be hard wired to open the page in IE. I know this as they keep on prompting to make IE the default browser. I tend now to go to the address bar , grab the url from IE as its sluggish anyway, and launch waterfox and paste the address in there.

That seems to work very well.
Weird.
Brian

bglists@...