Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

molly the blind tech lover

I use firefox to access my school’s website among other things. I’m pretty sure my school still uses internet explorer in some cases.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 5:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Same here. Actually I do use Firefox way more than the other one, but I still have it, as from what I've seen some websites just seem to behave better using one and not the other.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 09/02/2019 07:56, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

Well internet explorer was great while it lasted. I've been using Chrome and Firefox for two years now.