Re: Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

molly the blind tech lover

I only use chrome on my phone. But on my laptop and tablet I use firefox 100% of the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clare Page
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 5:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft's Own Security Chief Says: STOP using Internet Explorer

Hi!
Firefox certainly works well with NVDA, I've used it 99.9% of the time for several years now: I switched to it when I had a faulty version of Internet Explorer, and haven't looked back. I haven't even opened IE for years: I have Google Chrome as a backup web browser, although I don't use it very much, but it's worked well with NVDA on the rare occasions I've used it. Good to still have a choice, even on Windows 7 which I still have, now that IE is dying!
Bye for now!
From Clare